Herriman Softball

Herriman Softball

Monday, June 7, 2010

Staci Hemingway - Head Coach


Hi Mustangs,

My name is Staci Hemingway and I am the Head Softball Coach at Herriman High School. I began playing softball at the age of five, and played for the Salt Lake City Firebirds ASA travel team for most of my career. After graduating from Taylorsville High School, I went on to play softball at the University of Utah for four years. I was a utility player for the Utes, starting four years in three different positions (1B, 2B, and SS). During my time at Utah I earned my Bachelors Degree in Sport Management and my Masters Degree in Sport Psychology. I am currently in my second season as the Assistant Coach for the 18U Pegasus Gold accelerated team.

I am very excited to get the softball program up and running, so let me know if you plan on trying out for Herriman softball. I am anxious to get to know my future players and would love to come watch you play during the summer if possible. I am currently in the process of organizing a summer camp, which will probably be held sometime during the middle of August. So keep checking back with this blog for more information about camps and clinics.

Being the softball addict that I am, you will probably see me around the ball fields a lot this summer. So don't be a stranger....come introduce yourself and let me know you are going to be a Mustang!!! Or shoot me an email at staci_hemingway19@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment